Wheel arch liner replacement

Started by Chilli Girl, July 22, 2021, 11:42

Chilli Girl

Mine are all out of shape, etc. thanks to that wretched body kit particularly the front ones and don't fit neat inside of the body shell at all - I suppose best to get from a breakers? I suspect new Toyota ones will be way expensive! :o   
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Call the midlife!

If they're all in one piece you could try heating them up and manipulating them back in shape(ish), they should keep the shape when cool then.
60% of the time it works everytime...

The Other Stu

As it happens, I have both sides. I was going to put them in my old car, but as I'm selling it and I think this will be a job too far (I really need to get rid of the car sharpish)

I got them from a breakers so they probably don't owe me much. Happy to do a deal :)

They're complete but used and good condition.

Chilli Girl

Thanks Stu, probably use abit of heat on mine and hopefully get them back to shape but thanks anyway. ;D
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Tags: