Malian twin exit tail pipe hanger

Started by russ69, July 19, 2021, 17:47

russ69

Just assisted ;) in fitting a Malian twin exit (TTE style) exhaust. All good but the left hand tail pipe hangs off the original hanger/rubber from the original single exit tail pipe  and is spot on but there is no hanger for the right hand side tail pipe (hanger welded to the Malian pipe but no hanger on the body). I have found that the tail pipe moves from  its original siting slightly, enough for it to be noticeable.
Has anyone recently fitted one of these and if so how have they secured the R/H tail pipe? 

Joesson

Quote from: russ69 on July 19, 2021, 17:47Just assisted ;) in fitting a Malian twin exit (TTE style) exhaust. All good but the left hand tail pipe hangs off the original hanger/rubber from the original single exit tail pipe  and is spot on but there is no hanger for the right hand side tail pipe (hanger welded to the Malian pipe but no hanger on the body). I have found that the tail pipe moves from  its original siting slightly, enough for it to be noticeable.
Has anyone recently fitted one of these and if so how have they secured the R/H tail pipe? 

I think you need to be speaking with @Ardent or reading his post on the subject.

Ardent

If you creatively search me ad a user and tte right hand hanger bracket.

I took plenty photos and measurements to fabricate something. Not a lot to them

Cross Post

russ69

Beautiful. I presume after fabrication this bolts on to one of the existing holes in the metalwork behind the bumper??

Ardent

Sits under or over where the arb attaches

Tags: