turbo kits. com Black label fab turbo kit

Started by mikek, May 6, 2016, 15:59

mikek

Does anyone have this kit or have any thoughts on it? Looks a good price/spec?
2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

phattires

Here's a link to spyderchat ... it has a lot of info ...

m http://www.spyderchat.com/forums/showth ... -Turbo-Kit m

Mark A

Looked at it but don't like the lack of any intercooling and after tax I thought it was more expensive than the Whiffybits one. I put together my own new kit and it's cost about 1k may be a little more but includes much more parts than either of those two kits. In one of my threads I had a list of the parts needed. You could reduce the cost by buying some 2nd hand parts eg turbo & injectors.

mikek

Will have a look. The whifbitz kit has no cooling at all. Just trying to get a feel for what's available and the best way to go about fitting a turbo.
2zz by Rogue. Se7en cams. BMC CDA. Competion clutches lightened flywheel, Megillian Racing Exhaust. TRD sportivo suspension and ARB\'s. TRD braces. TRD quick shift. TRD dash kit, Matts brace. Getting there but not sure when it will stop!

Tags: