630 Injectors

Started by cabbydave, February 26, 2016, 17:22

cabbydave

Does anyone know where I can buy just one Siemens Deka injector from? I have part number etc

Mark A

Pm'd you, give me the part number and I will either find somewhere selling singles or I'll buy 5 and pass one on to you for cost price

cabbydave

Siemens Deka 630cc the numbers are FI114191  108191 And another number is 9300A03559 I have found 4 for £185 but I only want 1

Mark A

I can easily find them in the States for $50 an injector with $30 P&P or $52 tracked for a set,

Mark A

Bmotorsports.com look the cheapest so far

cabbydave

If you fancy ordering 5 let me know.

Mark A

Fuel performance only have the EV1s in stock, I'm trying someone else before looking at the ones in the States.

Found a Saab garage that sell them but want to include a loom

Wabbitkilla

Have you tried NASA?

Seriously though they're on ebay ... £60 each linky
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

cabbydave

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Have you tried NASA?

Seriously though they're on ebay ... £60 each linky
They are the short ones I need the long ones. 108191

cabbydave

I just phoned that company £55 each for the long injectors. They say theres only 2 630 injectors Siemens do  one long and one short so I ordered on today will let you know how I go on.

Wabbitkilla

Quote from: "cabbydave"I just phoned that company £55 each for the long injectors. They say theres only 2 630 injectors Siemens do  one long and one short so I ordered on today will let you know how I go on.

Result .... always worth contacting them direct if they're not advertising exactly what you were looking for, great!   s:D :D s:D
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Tags: