Superpro bushes

Started by secla, January 23, 2016, 17:48

secla

Any one tried them ?
My last car was a ep3 civic and everyone used tirade about them ! Anyone here using them ? Most of my main bushes are showing age so would be avoid time to upgrade

mr-ed_smt

Yeah my car has a full set. They're excellent, but obviously vibration through the suspension is increase, as well as just feel. A day's work to fit with blowtorch/saw/drill/vice, or 3hrs with a proper press.
[size=85]The never ending project - cherished daily driver, to fully-caged track toy![/size]

secla

Yeh I've done a few cars previously an know it's quite a few man hours
I've used energy bushes before but find them harsh on the road.

justinread72

My nephew has them on his drift car and swears buy them. I just started to get some for my build .  On YouTube is a guy with a mx5 and it's interesting watch as he shows why the super pro is the ones to have. I could not find it to post sorry .

I have also researched the hell out of this as my suspension is all off the car and stripped down and the front wish bones are expensive with super pro. 120 quid for the rear wish bone bush, but white line ones are 40 quid so will be going with them and they from Austrailia to.  Funny though the whistline and super pro come In The same package types so could be same factory or part of the same company.

secla

I've used energy before and found them over harsh on anything but track

Tags: