Being as amazing as we are, the Committee has decided we've outgrown our hosting, so we'll be moving to a more capable host with more capacity and space soon! Stay tuned for the down time.

Glovebox

If you have items you need to move around the country and you're looking for help, please post here

Topics will be automatically removed after 30 days.
Forum rules
Please identify From: and To: in Titles
Please state Large/Medium/Small and describe the item.

This forum is for members to help each other out shifting items around the country and is purely voluntary. Being voluntary it is not to be used for any commercial activity. Commercial activity will be identified as buying to sell.
onion86
Forum Moderator
OBD2 Code Reader?: Yes

Glovebox

Postby onion86 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi all, no posts in here, lets see if we can get this going again! :)

I'm looking to get a glovebox from Manchester to Bristol/Ipswich. Is anyone travelling from South Manchester (Ste @ the spitstop) towards Bristol, or alternatively to somewhere in Suffolk at any point in the near future? It would be greatly appreciated.

I am travelling up to the NEC over the August bank holiday weekend, so could come grab it if someone can store it in Birmingham for example.

Thanks!
Sable 55 C-One MR2 - A/C, Black Heated Leather, Alloy HVAC Knobs, SP MSMB, Eibach Springs, ROCLinks, Ultra Racing ARBs, Pagid Discs/Yellowstuff Pads, HEL Brake Hoses, TRD Front Strut Brace, TRD Short-Shifter, 17" Ultra Light Split Rims, Dev's Keyhole Covers, Stainless Sills, Mongos
ex - Black '00 C-One MR-S Turbo - 'Amaya'
My Fuel Consumption

tiff272
OBD2 Code Reader?: No

Re: Glovebox

Postby tiff272 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:45 pm

I'm going to Ste tomorrow morning to get hardtop shoulder plastics. I can bring it back with me to Stoke if that's any help? I'm about 1 hour from Bham.

I will then be going to Bham on Thurs 24th August & would be able to drop it off at someone to hold for you provided it's around 11/12 lunchtime. I can't really change the time on that as I'm in Bham to look after my Grandad and he needs routine (near castle vale if any Bham folk are reading!).

Let me know if either of those is any help but before tomorrow morning obviously!

onion86
Forum Moderator

Postby onion86 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:37 pm

Very kind of you thanks! That would quite possibly be very helpful if you don't mind holding on to it for a little while if we get no takers in Birmingham area? Obviously don't want you to be stuck with it for too long if no one from Brum is available.

Is someone around north east Birmingham able to hold onto this for a little while please? :)
Sable 55 C-One MR2 - A/C, Black Heated Leather, Alloy HVAC Knobs, SP MSMB, Eibach Springs, ROCLinks, Ultra Racing ARBs, Pagid Discs/Yellowstuff Pads, HEL Brake Hoses, TRD Front Strut Brace, TRD Short-Shifter, 17" Ultra Light Split Rims, Dev's Keyhole Covers, Stainless Sills, Mongos
My Fuel Consumption

tiff272

Postby tiff272 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:49 pm

onion86 wrote: That would quite possibly be very helpful if you don't mind holding on to it for a little while

It can stay in Stoke indefinitely, that doesn't bother me. But 24th at 11/12 is the only time I'll be able to bring it to Bham if we want to follow that idea.

Shall I pick it up tomorrow and we now consider it moved to Stoke?

The Other Stu

Postby The Other Stu » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Stu,
As you know, I'm going up there week after next. Ironically, I was in Warrington last night. Right now, I'm near Dereham, having just followed the A14/A11. I was working with a guy from Bristol!

I live near Milton Keynes. I'm away BH week and week after, however, I may pick up the September Essex meet if there is one? I don't have plans to come visit either of my folks (Dad lives near Bury) anytime soon after this week.

Any help? I work in Hemel in Herts which is often helpful to those on the M1 / M25
Facelift Blue MR2 - My Readers Ride: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=58890
Now with added Blue Running Lights (oops) :shock:

tiff272

Postby tiff272 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:23 pm

In that case it's probably best I leave it for other stu as he'll be able to get it much further south then I can!

onion86
Forum Moderator

Postby onion86 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:55 pm

tiff272 wrote:In that case it's probably best I leave it for other stu as he'll be able to get it much further south then I can!

Thanks for the offer, does look like a better option :)

The Other Stu wrote:Stu,
As you know, I'm going up there week after next. Ironically, I was in Warrington last night. Right now, I'm near Dereham, having just followed the A14/A11. I was working with a guy from Bristol!

I live near Milton Keynes. I'm away BH week and week after, however, I may pick up the September Essex meet if there is one? I don't have plans to come visit either of my folks (Dad lives near Bury) anytime soon after this week.

Any help? I work in Hemel in Herts which is often helpful to those on the M1 / M25

Sounds like it might be possible to work something out from that, thanks a lot Stu. Possibly easier to get that way and/or use someone else in the Network! I have a mate that lives in Oving nearish Aylesbury... he just moved from Milton Keynes! My parents live between Bury and Diss. I likely won't be heading back their way until late October for a wedding then a trip to Australia and they're coming here on the 18th August. Again, how long would you mind holding on to it for if needed?
My Fuel Consumption

The Other Stu

Postby The Other Stu » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:04 pm

onion86 wrote:
tiff272 wrote:In that case it's probably best I leave it for other stu as he'll be able to get it much further south then I can!

Thanks for the offer, does look like a better option :)

The Other Stu wrote:Stu,

Sounds like it might be possible to work something out from that, thanks a lot Stu. Possibly easier to get that way and/or use someone else in the Network! I have a mate that lives in Oving nearish Aylesbury... he just moved from Milton Keynes! My parents live between Bury and Diss. I likely won't be heading back their way until late October for a wedding then a trip to Australia and they're coming here on the 18th August. Again, how long would you mind holding on to it for if needed?

Not bothered at all. I'm passing oving on the way to shinding if that helps, then again on 5th September. I go past it a fair bit on the way to Bicester.

onion86
Forum Moderator

Postby onion86 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm

The Other Stu wrote:Not bothered at all. I'm passing oving on the way to shinding if that helps, then again on 5th September. I go past it a fair bit on the way to Bicester.

Awesome. good call actually mentioning shinding, I've had a quick look at the attendance list and Puma2 may drive within 0.5 miles of my house to get back over to Cardiff (I can hear the M4 from my house) I'll have a word :) That might make it perfect if you had the space.
My Fuel Consumption

onion86
Forum Moderator

Postby onion86 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:58 pm

onion86 wrote:
The Other Stu wrote:Not bothered at all. I'm passing oving on the way to shinding if that helps, then again on 5th September. I go past it a fair bit on the way to Bicester.

Awesome. good call actually mentioning shinding, I've had a quick look at the attendance list and Puma2 may drive within 0.5 miles of my house to get back over to Cardiff (I can hear the M4 from my house) I'll have a word :) That might make it perfect if you had the space.

Paul is happy to bring the Glovebox over my way, so if you could take it to ShinDing that would be awesome. Thanks so much :D
My Fuel Consumption

The Other Stu

Postby The Other Stu » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

onion86 wrote:
onion86 wrote:

Paul is happy to bring the Glovebox over my way, so if you could take it to ShinDing that would be awesome. Thanks so much :D

No worries at all :)

puma2

Postby puma2 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:39 pm

:bounce: all good with me :D

onion86
Forum Moderator

Postby onion86 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Cheers both :bounce:
My Fuel Consumption

spit
Forum Moderator

Postby spit » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:06 pm

On its way 8)

Thanks for the pickup Stu (the other one!)
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

onion86
Forum Moderator

Postby onion86 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:40 pm

Cheers :D
My Fuel Consumption

Return to “Delivery Network”