Foxy Headlights!

Started by Chilli Girl, April 11, 2020, 15:40

Chilli Girl

Recently, I'd noticed Foxy's lights had become abit dull so this morning I got the electric polishing kit out once again and gave them abit of attention.  Before and After pics. 8)
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Chilli Girl

You cannot view this attachment.
Ex owners of Chilli red facelift 52 reg called Chilli, silver 55 reg called Foxy and blue pfl W reg MR-S called Sapphire. Now 2 less!

Joesson

Quote from: Chilli Girl on April 11, 2020, 15:42You cannot view this attachment.

Sorry Jane you are not catching me out, before and after, I don't believe it, they are different headlights! The one on the right is more than alright, however the one on the left is the one you left and still have work to do on it

Chilli Girl

Couldn't have done it by hand Tony, that electric polishing kit is awesome.  There are some small grazes where the perspex has just aged over the years.  I finished off with a sealant which says last 6-8 weeks so I'll keep topping them up with that. ;D

Rushy67

Hi Jane
They look good
What sealant are you using?
Although Bambi's are pretty good I think they could be improved.

Chilli Girl

Morning Nick, I use 303 Aerospace Protectant that I use on the vinyl roof, rubber seals and plastics, brilliant stuff, recommended from the forum. ;D

Chilli Girl

Just thought I'd send a pic of Foxy's headlights as a pair for you all to see. I'd just returned from work today after driving through a horrendous rainstorm that lasted all the way home.  Oh well, at least now she's not dusty anymore and saved me washing her this weekend! ;D You cannot view this attachment.

Joesson

Quote from: Chilli Girl on April 17, 2020, 18:55Just thought I'd send a pic of Foxy's headlights as a pair for you all to see. I'd just returned from work today after driving through a horrendous rainstorm that lasted all the way home.  Oh well, at least now she's not dusty anymore and saved me washing her this weekend! ;D You cannot view this attachment.

My what bright eyes you have Foxy!

Tags: