Tyres

Started by normanh, March 9, 2020, 19:46

normanh

Just replaced some tyres on my 2, over the years I have stuck with Toyo's  as found their performance and ride suited to me. Noted to day that the tread pattern on the T1R's has changed so it maybe a new learning curve. Its almost 6 years since I last purchased any. Lets hope there's no significant changes in ride and road holding

Norman

s12vea

They will be fine Norman
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

Zxrob

I presume you are referring to the TR1

I have recently put them on mine, no problems so far

Rob
Adventure before dementia 😁

Gaz mr-s

Quote from: normanh on March  9, 2020, 19:46Just replaced some tyres on my 2, over the years I have stuck with Toyo's  as found their performance and ride suited to me. Noted to day that the tread pattern on the T1R's has changed so it maybe a new learning curve. Its almost 6 years since I last purchased any. Lets hope there's no significant changes in ride and road holding

Norman

Lots liked them, many hated them.  The new TR1 reportedly has stiffer sidewalls, the sidewalls being too soft being the biggest complaint.

MartinF

I've got the TR1s and have been driving them last few days on slimy wet roads. They feel fine but I don't have anything to compare them to on the MR2. However I have been enjoying (ahem) the car's handling lately and I certainly don't consider them ditchfinders. Car is stable at motorway speed. Would buy again.

Tags: