Screw size?

Started by Call the midlife!, May 22, 2019, 20:51

Call the midlife!

Screws that mount the RHS drive shaft support to the block, 14mm 1.5? I've lost one, nearly lost another and forgot to check the size before locking up and setting in for the night...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
60% of the time it works everytime...

Carolyn

Quote from: Call the midlife! on May 22, 2019, 20:51
Screws that mount the RHS drive shaft support to the block, 14mm 1.5? I've lost one, nearly lost another and forgot to check the size before locking up and setting in for the night...

M10, I think it's 1.25, but not absolutely sure.  I'll pull one from the blue car later and check.  Got some.
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Call the midlife!

That would make sense as it rattled in an m12 boss earlier [emoji23]
Slightly worrying that I've lost one and half lost another, we're sure "we" nipped them up.
But it's all due a going over at the weekend anyway so they'll go back in with some loctite as looking at the thread on the one that was half out it seems that step got missed.
Ta muchly.

Carolyn

Quote from: Call the midlife! on May 23, 2019, 08:57
Slightly worrying that I've lost one and half lost another, we're sure "we" nipped them up.
But it's all due a going over at the weekend anyway so they'll go back in with some loctite as looking at the thread on the one that was half out it seems that step got missed.
Ta muchly.

Yep M10 x 1.25.  The ones I've got are actually flywheel bolts. (12 point heads).  Perfect length and decidedly up to the job.  Want a couple?
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

Call the midlife!

Quote from: Carolyn on May 23, 2019, 09:35
Quote from: Call the midlife! on May 23, 2019, 08:57
Ta muchly.

Yep M10 x 1.25.  The ones I've got are actually flywheel bolts. (12 point heads).  Perfect length and decidedly up to the job.  Want a couple?
Flywheel bolts? If that's the case I'm good, ta, replaced mine with ARP ones when we changed it so I'll have the originals in my "spares" box!
And thanks again, again [emoji23]

Tags: