Dean in Rutland

Started by lamcote, August 15, 2018, 10:17

lamcote

Can anyone let me have Dean's address?

Can you just turn up or do you need to arrange an appointment?

Thanks
Silver 2004 MR2 -  Unmodified but very shiny.

Carolyn

Always best to make an appointment.  Never know when he's going to be on site.  Usually there on the weekend, but often very busy.

dean@rutlandmr2.com
Perry Byrnes Memorial Award 2016, 2018.  Love this club. 
https://www.mr2roc.org/forum/index.php?topic=63866.0

lamcote

Silver 2004 MR2 -  Unmodified but very shiny.

The Other Stu

He's been having trouble with his phone number, but I believe he's back to his original one (which is on his website)

stewart@boro

That's also the number we are showing in the breaker section on here
Thanks for the confirmation Stu.
TF 160 TTE exhaust and style bar and other shiny bits.
Replaced by an Abarth 124 Spider

J03

How long have the phone problems existed? I ordered a front crash bar last year & never received it. I stopped asking in the end as it was low priority at the time & someone mentioned health issues as well.
The Silver Shed - 2zz Rotrex ........  viewtopic.php?f=88&t=53969

Gaz mr-s

The number mentioned above is correct.  He has a heart issue, but is managing it, & having dealt with him recently, he's great.

The Other Stu

Quote from: J03 on August 16, 2018, 14:25
How long have the phone problems existed? I ordered a front crash bar last year & never received it. I stopped asking in the end as it was low priority at the time & someone mentioned health issues as well.
Give him a call.
he did have a few health issues, but he's normally pretty good at answering - I use facebook mostly.

jim_jiminy

He is a top bloke and really helped me out.

ilovejapcrap

is dean still going?

whats his contact details nowadays?

Thanks

Darryl_1983

I bought a gearbox from Dean about 2 months ago, he had about 10 mr2's half looked pretty much complete cars and the others were in various states of breaking. No idea of what else he had in his unit. But he was definitely still going.

I contacted him through Facebook originally, then arranged collection over the phone.

The Other Stu

Quote from: Darryl_1983 on May 16, 2019, 13:21
I bought a gearbox from Dean about 2 months ago, he had about 10 mr2's half looked pretty much complete cars and the others were in various states of breaking. No idea of what else he had in his unit. But he was definitely still going.

I contacted him through Facebook originally, then arranged collection over the phone.
Agree about FB. Or you can call him 07806822036

He does sell whole cars too.

If going to visit him, unless you actually want to fit something at the time, take a car bigger than an MR2. You'll need it to carry all the stuff you buy home.

Tags: