New wheels, will they fit??

Started by Jrichards20, August 21, 2015, 10:19

Jrichards20

After a bit of information, will the following fit onto PFL?

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2S

Front                            -------------------------                                                                                            Rear  
     16x7            -------                           Size                           ---------                             17x8  
     ET30            -------                           Offset                        ---------                              ET20  
    4x100           -------                             PCD                         ---------                             4x100  
     56.6            --------                        Center Bore                 ---------                                56.6  
      8 kg           ----------                        Weight                     ---------                               9.9 kg  
195/50R16        ----------                     Tyre size                      ----------                          225/45R17

Many Thanks  s:) :) s:)
[strike]2005 Black - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]2004 Sable MR2 Roadster TURBO[/strike]
[strike]2000 Red - MR2 Roadster[/strike]
[strike]Lotus Elise S2 - Silver[/strike]
[strike]2000 Blue - MR2 V6 Roadster[/strike]
Street Triple 765 RS

tommyzoom99

hi

the wheels sizes are 1` inch bigger than mine front and rear but the same width, and im running 25 offset front and rear with the same tyre sizes and they fit but did rub quite alot.

you'll need some spigot rings as i think our centre bore is 54.1

i brought a arch rolling tool and had to flare them about 20mm to get them to stop rubbing

there's pics on my build thread in the if you wanna see the fitment and the arches rolled

l viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51237&start=60 l

cheers tommy
My track project
viewtopic.php?t=51237

Jiff Lemon

Have a look here - Just did the rear!

Tags: