Documentation for TTE turbo kit

Started by Bugster_MR2, May 28, 2015, 15:58

Bugster_MR2

Hi

I would like to turbo my 1zz. To get it approved I need papers from Toyota.  My local Toyota never sold the turbo kit, but they are aware that is was sold in the UK and Germany. Still, they claim they can't provide any kind of documentation. TTE Germany was closed down with Toyotas withdrawal from F1.

I know that the TTE kit is sold out, but want to buy something similar. Still need papers to persuade our authorities to approve my car with a turbo.

Does anyone have any kind of documents showing what the TTE kit is all about?
If so I would love a copy.

Thanks.  s:) :) s:)

Bug
Bugster
2001 red with KW3, TRD rear brace, Zero race cat and MAF-mod.
2003 silver TTE Turbo, underbrace, sidescoops, style bar, front bumper, rear spoiler, interior garnish, exhaust

Wabbitkilla

You mean this ?
 l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12484 l
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Bugster_MR2

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"You mean this ?
 l viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12484 l

Thaks for the link. Great info. But I assume there was also som kind of documentation which states power output, which VIN-numbers the kit was meant for, and that it complies with european standards, like a TÜV-certificate or manufacturers certificate. I would need that too.

Bug
Bugster
2003 silver TTE Turbo, underbrace, sidescoops, style bar, front bumper, rear spoiler, interior garnish, exhaust

s12vea

Speak to mattperformance he has them I think
TF204 Blue
Another one won't hurt  .....

PET77

Got it. Send me your mail, will pass it to you. However bear in mind that since TTE was based in Cologne/Germany, its in german...

Bugster_MR2

Thanks a lot all. I love this forum.  s:) :) s:)  
PET77: You have PM.
Bugster

jamfe355

I have the full tte turbo  install manual from toyota in English, pdf file,  if that would help?
2002 balck MR2, Eibach springs, Apexi exhaust system, corky\'s, cusco front and rear brace, lower front tie bar,  Bmc carbon air filter plus some minor tweeks.

Bugster_MR2

Thanks, already got a link for it from wabbitkillas second post here.  s:) :) s:)  I am all set. Thanks again.
Bugster

MR2T

Anyone that have the TTE turbo certificate and would like to share? I have a turbo converted mr2 and would like to pass MOT in Sweden and I think that that certificate would make a difference.

Thanks!

Ardent

Hello and welcome

Be good to see you post in the Newbies section and get  some pics and details of you car.

In the mean time,
I believe I have what you require.

I have the physical paper installation manual and at the rear is a lot TUV approval stuff. This is missing from the link above.

Due to copyright etc etc I cannot post here.
If you PM me an E mail I will scan what I can and forward to you.

Jason

MR2T

Thanks and what a welcome!
I was a little bit surprise over the quick response!
Jason, you have a PM.
Thanks again!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Ardent

Welcome again.

that's the way we roll on here. Super friendly forum.

i will get busy later.

jason

StuC

Quote from: "Ardent"i will get busy later.

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

s;-) ;-) s;-)
URBAN CUSTARD COLLECTIVE FOUNDING MEMBER

Ardent

MR2T

I've been busy.

You have email

J

Tags: