electric windows

Started by Anonymous, November 23, 2006, 15:32

Anonymous

Can anyone help? My electric windows aren't working anymore. The rest of the electrics are working. Also one of my windows are down and its now raining! I think it may be the fuse? does anyone know where the fuse box is?

Thanks

Anonymous

Is it both or just the passenger one?
If it's the passenger one try that little button next to the door lock one, we've all been there

Anonymous

Cheers mate, its both mate

roger

There are 2 different fuses, one for each side, so its odd they would both blow.

Anyhow, look in fuse block under the cover you can see when you open passenger door. The window fuses are the bottom two in the middle row of 3 -  in the book I've got ! No guarantees though, E&OE etc etc
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Cheers mate, I'll try and have a look. I'm at work ya see and aint got  the manual in my car. Cheers though appreciate it.

spit

*[Mod] Moved to Troubleshooting - Ste [/Mod]*
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

northernalex

I think on the panel where the fuses are it tells you in a little scematic what the fuses are, although with an import I dont know it probably just has jap jibberish  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

NickNJ

Re:
Quote from: "Malky007"Is it both or just the passenger one?
If it's the passenger one try that little button next to the door lock one, we've all been there

Thank god for the search function, otherwise I'd have posted up a new topic trying to suss out why my pax window won't open even though regulator and fuse seemed fine   s:D :D s:D  Never even knew that lock button existed!!
Black MR2 Roadster

wbarrwebster

Hi, You ain't the first..............and you won't the last!!

I got caught out July Last Year!!

So much for my knowledge of cars!!
W. B. Webster

cclarke99

Unless it's the fuses, it has to be the ECU, as there are no other parts common to both windows, but not also shared by some other functions. Have any other electrical items stopped working?

SteveJ

Quote from: "cclarke99"Unless it's the fuses, it has to be the ECU, as there are no other parts common to both windows, but not also shared by some other functions. Have any other electrical items stopped working?

Might want to take a look at the date of the OP  s;) ;) s;)  I think the problem might have been solved by now!

cclarke99

Sorry didn't notice the date - but what did happen in the end - all too often we never hear the end of the story

kanujunkie

Quote from: "cclarke99"all too often we never hear the end of the story

welcome to boards
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

mark1307

Quote from: Anonymous on November 23, 2006, 15:39Is it both or just the passenger one?

Thank god for this comment...I forgot about the button in the middle of being annoyed with the wife for breaking the window!!!
Silver...you know you love it!

Tags: